• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

heaters

keystone

Mr. Heater/cooker or Mr. Heater Buddy heater.
The Heater/cooker puts out more btu's but the 4x8 house will probably not need the higher btu's. The Buddy Heater also has an igniter buttom,pilot, and a tip-over shut off. It can also be used with the back of it up close to the side of the canvas.
Both can be rigged with a 5' hose for use with bulk tanks.
Cliff

------------------
Cliff's Guide Service
CliffsGuideService-LakeVermilion.com
Lake Vermilion
Phone: (218) 753-2005

I have a Mr. Heater Sunflower and Cooker. Either one works well. A couple of years ago I bought a Buddy and it didn't keep the Otter warm in temps of about 10 degrees. If you buy a Mr. Heater be sure to pick up an extra thermacouple because they are fragile and exposed to being bumped around. I also intalled quick connects on my gas hose and Sunflower. These connectors make connecting to the tank easy and eliminate the need for a wrench. You can make the connection with a glove on. Mr. Heater parts are also widely available.

The Mr. Cooker is the way to go, it helps for a can of soup or a quick walleye filet sandwich for lunch. Plus its nice somtimes to direct the heat upwards insted of right at you.

------------------
en kala
(I fish)