• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Crow wing lake campground ?

not_nuf_time

Very nice campground we go their every year. They have a heated pool, nice showers/bathrooms. Mainly catch sunnies out there but have to do alot of sorting. Every spot has a concrete slab w/fire pit. Nice shade also.

that reputation goes WAY back:) I remember trying to camp there in our late teens (looooong ago) and when they saw the makeup of our group (meaning, 2 young couples) they made up some nonsense about being booked when they plainly were not. We went up the road to the crow wing state park and the rest is history. i married my date:)

Quote:
i was told by someone that has camped there you cant even laugh after 10pm or they threaten to kick you out.

I won't say anything bad about the hosts on the internet, but the campground is very nice! My family had a blast there in the pool! We had a site right on the lake that was very nice.

I did look for pictures, but can't find them. I'll post them if I do.

One thing about private campgrounds...they are a bit more spendy than a State Park, but then again, no pools with slides at the state parks!