• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Guys,

I got asked to help for a week at Camp Kingsley with the Rome Cub Scouts. I guess one of the things I'll be doing is taking them fishing. That said, I've got to come up ith about 200 worms. I got short notice. I plan to call Morgan Bait to see if I can get any donated or a good price, since it's coming out of MY pocket. Any other ideas? It's a week from Monday. All the little shops I knew of are long gone. Thanks in advance.

Hope for rain and go Old School and pick them? I'd be real surprised if a store didnt cut a big deal on the worms seeing its for such a good cause. Try Gander? Maybe a place like a local Elks club or Moose could be hit up for a donation? I bartended at a Elks club and they rarely said no to any good cause...

Hey Ray I just got in I picked 250-275 (I lost count after 250 smile )Ill give you a call tomorrow and set up a place to meet you.Its the least I can do for letting my son use your marcum this past winter!Thanks again

You're man the Chris...does your elbow hurt now from patting yourself on the back laugh

Kidding...It's for one of the best causes for up and coming fisherman. If you keep the kids outdoors doing positive things...they will be less likely to do drugs and other devious negative acts of stupidity!!!

Good luck with the boys Ray!!

Hey Ray bad news on the worms an animal(skunk im assuming) thought they were a tasty treat and tore into the styrofoam container and had a feast.Ill try to get out again and get another batch

No problem. That stuff happens. Thanks for the offer. Much appreciated! Hope we get to fish sometime before it's on ice. You, your son and any of the crew are always welcome to whatever I've got. Love to see the kids out and having fun.