• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Manitoba Ice Shack Rentals

Canadian Ice Guide

Hi

I'm looking at branching off from my summer guiding and offering ice shack rentals. Right now I'm just looking to get a concensus on how much interest there is out there. We are not able to offer sleepers due to our provincal regulations governing ince shack rentals-can't figure that one out. I would be offering rentals on some of the best drive to trophy pike and lake trout fisheries in the province.
Please let me know what you guys think.

I think it would be possible there are always guys looking for lakers and the trophy pike. What kind of rate per day are you thinking about? Also would you have lodging facilities since you can't have sleepers? And As mentioned before were are you located and how far of a drive is that from some the the larger cities in the US? Also do you have any good walleye fishing there because that is always a draw as well?

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes
[email protected]