• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Doop

if you had it your way......

and you could pick one lake/river to put a cabin on what would you choose and why?

we had one when I was a kid and for about 15 years I had as much fun at that cabin in southern MN as I've ever had. smile Definitely great times!

Rainy Lake, hands down for me.

The scenery, the location, the fishing, hunting, and yes even the weather.

That is my dream.....to someday live up on Rainy.

Rainy Lake, hands down for me.

The scenery, the location, the fishing, hunting, and yes even the weather.

That is my dream.....to someday live up on Rainy.

I'm lucky enough to have a place on Rainy. It truly is a great place.

Based on where I live now:

Rainy

west side of Mille Lacs

Lake Alex (SW of Brainerd)

Lake Bemidji

Two Harbors

Millacs for how close it is and the number of trophy fishing oprotunities. A place on the north shore would be great as well. Love the scenery up there.

The exact junction where the Little Pine and the Big Pine meet just north of the Mississippi. Great fishing, incredible wildlife!

LOTW, or since this is labeled "if you had it your way" a lake with pike, musky and smallies that was catch and release!

A log cabin on a small 40- 100 acre lake with no people just trees and animals. Solar electricity and heat with running water. just me, my family, and My dog!!

I would live on West Okoboji in Iowa and have a hunting cabin somewhere else. I would rather fish 2 hrs at a time 6 days a week but you have to focus when its hunting time.

I would pick any $5M "cabin" on Lake Minnetonka or Lake Washington (Seattle). Lake Minnetonka is really a bunch of lakes in one, each with it's own misteries to uncover that would be fascinating to live on with a well rigged out Tuffy and a SnowBear for the winter. Lake Washington would be my choice for Saltwater as there is alot of good fishing reachable from LW.

I would have to say the shores of Linwood/tamarac/ or Martin lake.............not now, but back in the days when I was a youngster growing up there.

Bowstring, Winnie, or Sand all ways have a great time in that area.

I like Elbow lake near Vermilion. Quiet...good smallies and walleyes...with some northerns mixed in.

Very...very quiet! smile