• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Rainy River

Charging

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• So I know youre supposed to run the ice castle's AC from a 30amp outlet, but could I run it off of a standard 20amp outlet out of my garage? I would think if it gets too hot the 20amp fuse will pop? I've ran it for a short period of time before; but I was just thinking in case we have company over some time and needed some overflow sleeping arrangement... Its connected via a 50' 12 guage cord I beleive
    • Why are we still allowing deer farms to exist and spread disease?  
    • I'm assuming based on the rubbery consistency that some kind of silicon caulk was used.  Check this site out:  https://www.hunker.com/12314253/how-to-remove-a-silicone-stain-from-concrete   Good Luck.
    • Just bought a new house and the garage floor is a bit pitted.  I was planning on resurfacing it as a DIY job since right now will be the last time in the next 20 years the garage is empty.   There are a few spots where the pitting is pretty deep and the previous owner plugged them up with some sort of rubbery filler that has the consistency of industrial bubble gum.  Any ideas on how to get that stuff out of there?  I tried prying it out with a screwdriver, hoping it would pop out a like plug, but not so much.  Also thought I might be able to blast it with a power washer but I haven't tried that yet.     Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I can't even think of the proper search terms to ask google about this.
    • Thought this was a good pod cast   http://podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/doug-duren-bryan-richards
    • who has time for that? haha here is some stuff from the same biologist https://www.usgs.gov/staff-profiles/bryan-richards?qt-staff_profile_science_products=3#qt-staff_profile_science_products    
    • Holy craap!  There is pee all over the woods, the DNR needs to stop this before all the Deer and we die!  😨
    • Rank is the order on which you draw for your prefered spot. #1 chooses first. #2 chooses second, etc.   I was drawn as the #1 alternate for the MN DNR hunt, Hwy 61 & Warner Rd in St Paul.  This is a new one for me.
    • The article in the Strib.     www.startribune.com/louisiana-to-hunters-deer-urine-lures-might-spread-disease/490173741/   Why we are still allowing deer urine to be shipped and sold is beyond me.    That Joe Rogan podcast was very interesting and informative.   Well worth the time.  
    • If you are one of the lucky ones who drew a moose permit and ready for Alaska Moose Hunting. These tips and basic hunting guidelines helps you to successful harvest:   Hunt for moose near food sources and water. Use rifle rather than  arrow, bowstring Wear good quality and waterproof boots Moose also have great hearing so wearing clothes that  does not make any noise. Hunt during  August, September. This is best season  for Moose hunting   Hope these tips helpful for you. Contact us if you’re thinking about going on a moose hunt.