• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thinking about a trip up to the big lake in September. Does anyone have any recommendations for resorts? There will be about 9 to 10 of us and will want to cook most of our meals. Just looking for insight. Thanks.

What part of the lake are you on? Funny thing is, my group is going, but I am bowing out because my wife is having a baby about then, or something like that. I can't believe she isn't letting me go fishing. grin

They are going to go up to the Akaska area in Mid October.

Hey guys, my older brother and I are entered in a small Walleye tourney on Oahe on August 9th and 10th. It starts out of Pierre. Any suggestions on bait, lures,tactics?? Since I live in the twin cities and he lives in Souix Falls, he and I only get to fish together once or twice a year, especially with the present gas prices. So any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

I'm actually on Spring Lake which is a half hour from Akaska..

Cool! The group found some house near the lake that some lady rents out. It is supposed to be pretty nice and was only going to cost each guy around 30 bucks a night. How is the ice fishing in that area? Since I am designated to stay home in October, my wife should feel sorry for me and at least let me go ice fishing this winter.