• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thermocell?????

benelli_dude2002

I have 2 they work great 1 for the camp and 1 for the boat. They work so well I'm thinking to giving the Thermoscent a go and see how it works ( same idea, just for scent dispersal not bug dispersal)

yup best repellant out thier never go outside with out one to far away. it does get a little spendy to run but it dont stick to ya and its pretty much scent free. usually lasts twelve hours.

$25 for the unit

$6 for the refills

To make the refills last a bit longer, I cut the scent pad in half and then get butane refills from the Walmart beauty department. The butane cartridge used for Thermocell are the exact same as the ones used in a Conair cordless curling iron. They're pretty cheap too, as I recall. I don't notice any reduction in effectiveness by using half a pad. YMMV.

My brother brought a Thermocell up to Canada fishing with us one time and that made a believer out of me. We were able to sit on the deck of the cabin drinking beers without bug spray and without getting eaten alive. We had a few skeeters, but not enough to drive us inside.