• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2005 17.5 ft Nitro bass boat, dual console, white w red trim, 115HP Mercury, matching custum Tracker trailer with crome wheels, 24V 70 lb. thrust Motorguide trolling motor, 2 bank on-board charger, Lowrance X125 graph on bow, Lowrance GM4800 GPS and X47 graph on console, all three batteries are less than one year old. Trailer has the breakaway tongue so it fits in a 20 ft garage.

Very good condition. Now $10,850, it's $3K below NADA values now!

IMG] 2005Nitro2.jpg

I bet this is the best boat in town in this price range. I've loved it and treated as my baby. It's always clean and always stored in the garage. It's been easy on gas and easy to tow.

Come on over an see it. I live in Eagan.

call Ron at 651-405-8324. Also, call me if you know how to post a picture with this ad. Thanks

2005Nitro4.jpg

2005Nitro5.jpg

Hi folks, sorry I don't know anything about posting pictures.

Take a look a Nitro.com. There is no difference in the style of a 2005 or the 2008's, If you look at the 750 there is a blue one with a dual console. Put red where the blue is and that's my boat.

I can't believe I'm getting no action on this boat!

I wanted to sell it and buy another boat this fall when the prices are right. I'll get another couple grand out it next spring but all the other boat prices will be up then too.

Falls the time to get a good deal.