• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lisa teaching the twins all about critters in the lake

Here are some pics of Lisa's nieces at the beach looking for what ever swims in the water. They found clams,baby crayfish and a horse leech .It may look like one kid but they are twins and each insisted on each holding the leech. I bet when I take them fishing there will be no problems with putting on bait.

IMG_2804ppp.jpg

IMG_2811ppp.jpgIMG_2812ppp.jpg

Gotta give them credit handling that leech!!! Most girls would be screaming and running as soon as it was picked up out of the water.

And how exactly can you tell them apart? I sure can't from the pics.

Yes and I believe they are called horse leeches or at least that is what we always called them.

Have they tested the water for radiation?

Jim, that avatar is just too much!!!

Quote:

And how exactly can you tell them apart?

Sorry about that but I put the same niece up there twice and now realized that I didn't upload the right picture. One is missing just one of her bottom teeth and the other is missing 2.

IMG_2813ppp.jpg

Its all fun and cames until you tell them to put a hook through it!! grin

Looks like they had a good time! I have twin boys (fraternal) about there age. Everybody keeps asking if they are identical. As I was looking at the first ones I was thinking to myself WOW, they look a lot alike!!!! LOL Then I read the second post.

Those first two pics were too close. I noticed their bangs area the same in the two pics. Thanks for clearing that up Jim.

Way to go Lisa!! Keep spreading the love of the outdoors. Those two girls will be catching lake trout through the ice in no time.

Wow Big Tom! You should probably stick to the Outdoor Discussion forum with that line!! I'M JUST KIDDING!!! shockedwinklaughblush

DeeDee, LOVE YOUR NEW AVATAR!!! I should probably have that one someday too!

Everyone, my neices are sometimes really hard to tell apart! But their personalities are polar opposites. They are so much fun and they remind me alot of their mom, my little sister whom is my best friend. It was really fun to grow up with her!! I better stop before I start getting really sappy. I'm just very blessed to have my 3 wonderful sisters who are so good to me. smile