• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LX3 questions

jrsue58

Just got a new lx3, pluged it in , it initually flashed 90% then it dropped down to zero and flashing . Is this normal while charging. I thought it should indicate how much charge the battery has in it.

That's normal. The first charge in particular. The nice thing is you can keep the unit plugged in all the time so you never have to worry about battery power. It will stop blinking and read 100 when done. Could take all night.

thanks for your help, I will keep an eye on it and hope it comes up, I wouldnt have thought the battery to be completly flat.

I also bought the fl 18 ,I'm going to try both units and return the one I like the least. So far I've used the fl18 twice and I relly like it so far, sounds like lots of people here also like the LX3 , Im going out tomorrowwith it.

Oh by the way I bought both at the same store and told them what I wanted to do they said just keep the receipt.