• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I use dozens of GHG fullbodies, pro grades, ffd's and hunter series and have treated me/my group well. I also use GHG lifesize mallards/ringers for the duck spread with the older flambeaus thrown in. They are good looking decoys and I use slotted bags to keep em in good shape.

i like the realism and price of my ghg fullbody geese, but my FA eliminator fb geese have paint that stays on better....as far as floaters go, i just buy a dozen ghg hot buys every year and tend to put bb holes in them (hence the need to buy a dozen every year!) im not one to do much traffic hunting, i try to get where the birds are, so decoys havent been a big deal for me so far. my mojo mallard has been a hunt saver a few times, especially with the custom controller i built for it. i think the most overlooked decoy for me that i just am now starting to utilize is my ghg sleeper and rester shells. they are flat out late season killers!

I steer clear of anything Avery and run flocked Bigfoots in the field and G&H on the water for ducks. Unmatched durability, ample realism, and fair pricing.

That and I get turned off by all the "ProStaffers" Avery has thinking they're sweet running around in their dork wear!

i will agree my old G&H dekes have held up nice; just too [PoorWordUsage] heavy to carry 2 dozen magnums into the small holes i hunt. those little hot buys are just enough to convince the birds to pick my opening and not some other little pocket way back in the cattails.

I use GHG & Flambeu for my mallard and pintail decoys. For diver decoys, I love the Cabelas real image decoys. They look just outstanding and are very succesfull. One brand that I will never buy again is Carry-lite.