• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any One heard from Deitz?

Sproguy

Dietz your the man! when I grow up I want to be just like you. that boat looks sweet, hope you do well in your tournaments. When are you having your autograph and photo session, I need to clear my calendar for that.

Deitz that is one SWEET boat. Im jealous. LOL. That is so awesome man and you can definatly know when your on the water with that boat. You'll have to try and get pics of the side rails when they glow. That was sweet.

For all of you that haven't seen the boat...this is what will happen

1-Your jaw drops in ahh

2-You start to drool

3-Still in ahh and don't know what to say

4-Deitz asks you what ya think and still don't know what to say and still drooling

5-You mumble and finally get it out

LOL

Deitz you'll have to put me in line to take me fishing man.

driver needs a little training..

Quote:
I wimp out at about 72MPH when she starts to dance, I'm still gaining speed and still have quite a few RPMs to go so I know she has more in her if I am man enough.

Kind of like riding a dirt bike with no brakes when you get up to those speeds. Just remember comfort comes with time.