• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Free Fantasy League

xedge2002

Hey Everyone I made a yahoo football league and anyone is welcome to join. The league ID is 196147 and the password is rooster. I have it set for a live draft on Tuesday Aug 26th at 10pm. Once the league is full I would be open to trying to move the day/time. Hope to see you all there!!!

It is a ten person league, play head to head against 1 opponent each week. Points are based on yards and TD's and Def's get points based on points allowed turnovers, sacks etc. Playoffs start week 14 and the top 8 make the championship bracket.

unfortunatly I had to back out of this league turns out I am going to the fair that day after work. Its a live draft and it really sucks if people dont make the draft cuz it takes forever to draft all players.