• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Not a bird, not an animal, it's a ......

BABY!

My daughter just had her second boy on Sunday. It came a week and a half before they had planned the C section, but it just wouldn't wait. At 7 1/2 lbs, it's probably a good thing he didn't wait much longer.

Payton William Logan was born around 6:30 P.M. and this picture was taken about 25 hours later. Baby and Mon are doing great. I used my Panasonic P & S with flash off, due to the plastic bubble he was under. It was shot at 200 ISO, Av 2.8 and shutter speed at 1/8 sec.

2694438570_3abb3c7660_o.jpg

Thanks, everyone. I'm really starting to feel old.

That's only because you are X! laughlaugh

JK, by the way it's nice to see you taking a picture of something other than a bird or animal. You picked a good one to jump out with.

Actually Mike, I wasn't even thinking of anyone in particular with that statement. However, if the shoe fits..... grin I had completely forgot that the time I did do a little shooting with you, your Nikon was securely attached to your pod. whistle

I just looked at your avatar again and that look is beginning to scare me. I think I better back off. shocked