• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need a partner on the pond tomorrow 7-23.......

Hope it's ok to post this in 2 places???.....

I have the time, the right boat, electronics and gear (except not a big enough net??) eek

This will be my first dedicated trip and would prefer to have a partner just in case I'm nearing my 10,000th cast. laugh

Now I just need a guy to go along. (could be a gal too if my wife doesn't find out!) Your own gear is a must, a big net a plus!

I'm located in Elk River, just an hour from the pond!!

1900 Pro V - 4 stroke w/kicker and elec up front

color sonar/GPS with lakemaster chip

Insp Gadget

[email protected]

(yes dear it was a joke .... if it is a gal that goes along I'll tell you!) smirk

Frogtosser

Was thinking early, maybe leave ER at 6:00am, but am free all day and into the evening ... the guy I was going with had to bail, have another possibility but if he can't make it I may just get his net!

What time are you thinking?

i will be out - as always - and once again by myself. blue skeeter - anyway if you still need a net let me know i have an extra - happy to loan it out.

612-619-5690