• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MN Deer Permit Area Information

Has the MN DNR posted information on the various permits areas and whether they will be lottery, managed or intensive harvest yet? I was out to the state's HSOforum and only saw the overview of the planned changes.

Has the MN DNR posted information on the various permits areas and whether they will be lottery, managed or intensive harvest yet? I was out to the state's HSOforum and only saw the overview of the planned changes.

The 2008 regulations book got posted today here: 2008 Hunting Regulations. By the end of the week, there should be an information booklet just on the deer season. Happy reading.

hi. for some reason i cant get the map to come up, can somebody tell me what area 215 is for harvest. two years ago it was intensive harvest then went to lottery last year, thanks for help.