• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Temps

DeeDee, i heard on the radio this am that in georgia its suppose to be 100 degrees with 95% humidity, is that what your going to deal with also? you can have it, i get cranky when it gets 85 and humid.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the "comfort Level" they call it, 101 today with humidity. No humidity would be around 97. I have to go out today and really dont want to. I'll check the temp around 1pm. the sun should really be pounding us by then. At the moment is 87 weather man says it feels like 95. And not 1 cloud in sight. I need to get a therm. out side and check for my self.

From the weather guy, who said 95. I bet he's lying about the whole week. mad

Weather for Deltona, FL - Add to iGoogle

101°F

Current:Clear

Wind: SW at 6 mph

Humidity: 45%Thu

95°F | 76°FFri

90°F | 72°FSat

88°F | 72°FSun

90°F | 72°F

Well, I can't complain now becuz its finally cooled off some down here in Neb. Last week was awful with the 100's and heat index in 110-115....ARRRGH....now very nice and breezy....sunshine but not soooo HOT!

Dee Dee why dont u come back to MN and enjoy the cool weather??? grin

Dee Dee why dont u come back to MN and enjoy the cool weather??? grin

We have definatly been working on it. My parents arent in the best health and I cant leave them. I am trying to get them to move back up there. My mom is all for it but my dad says its too ___________ cold. I told him to just stay in the house on cold days but he's not goin for it.