• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vegas Odd For The ICE Mille Lacs Contest

Shanny Deridan posts these odds on the World's Greatest Ice Angler Contest on Mille Lacs this weekend.

Can it be luck 3-1 Rumor has it he had a chance at Winni if not for a big snow drift. Look for can it be to stay clear of snow drifts and post a giant weight
Frozenminnow 4-1 Been practicing for this one since last week.
Kandi Nyberg 5-1 Defending champion ready to defend, last seen drilling holes near Hawksbill Point.
Matt Breuer 6-1 Big Pout, Big perch small walleye equal success on Mille Lacs.
Scott Steil- Posting big numbers earlier in the ice season... ability to produce in the clutch.
CGW 7-1 Known to jig up a specie in a single bound.
Basspastor 8-1 What more can we say...
Drowned Minnow 10-1 drowned minnows are a key baitfish on Mille Lacs
Bronzeback 10-1 Beaten favorite at Winni looks to improve.
Jason VE- Muskie man looking to land a fish too big to weigh

Mille Lacs is a world class fishery. We have knowledgable guides to help get anglers on fish! With weather forecasts calling for mid-twenties we are looking for a solid bite! Who's going to be The Worlds Greatest Ice Angler? Can Kandi repeat? Find out Saturday. As Yates would say "Be there or run the risk of being square".

Secret colors ya say? OK Paul are you holding out on us? Did you give Kandi the championship winning lure? A Custom Jigs and Spins Ratso? Rumor has it that Buzzsaw just bought every color and size of Ratso to better his chance on the Big Pond.

There is a sleeper in the bunch. He doesn't post much but spends every weekend on Mille Lacs, and I can attest from my own eyes that he catches fish, and big fish too. He goes by the screen name of InvadersMN, look out for him this weekend!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy

[This message has been edited by Matt Johnson (edited 01-20-2004).]

So, Sheridan's...I mean Deridan's smile.gif is setting spreads for the Mille Lacs event. 3-1! Now you have me running around trying to make this event! I had some important things which needed tending to, but fishing isn't important? Time to make some calls and see what I can do!

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

are you sure 10:1, must be a type o error grin.gif the way it's been lately it should be 100:1
frown.gif but i"ll be close to home and have plenty of minnows to drowned smile.gif see ya on the pond