• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Those wasklly wabbits.

Fungicides that contain the chemical Thiram are an excellent form of non-lethal rabbit repellent and control.

Or

The only tried and tested, successful way to keep rabbits out is to put up a fence. It should be at least 3 feet high and buried 6-8 inches into the ground to stop them digging underneath.

Best of Luck!

Brian K

We have a small garden plot at our house, probably 8'x16'. The sides of it are 2 railroad ties high, the back is a 6' fence, and the front is 1 railroad tie high. We always plant marigolds near the front of the garden and have never, ever had

a problem w/ those pesky cottontails. Now chipmunks on the other hand get a little bit of peanut butter on a rat trap! laugh

Brian

They've worked for us. They last pretty much all summer too with a little water and picking off the dead flowers. I save that job for my daughter, as I can't stand the smell of those things!!! LOL

Brian