• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I guess it's flower day?

Lately,I only have time to shoot stuff that holds still. So I found these in the ditch in front of our house-can you say "LAZY" smile Didn't do much PP or thinking on the cropping-I'm half asleep.

After 3 months of putting off the inevitable,I finally ordered a 16-35mm 2.8. It's been a real bummer not having a wide angle.

The white flower/weed was with the 100-400,and the others with the 70-200 2.8 + Canon 30D

2686982043_01e00c6a65_o.jpg

2687798676_8f8d328d39_o.jpg

POYPUL!

2686986075_ea19063c57_o.jpg

I really like how the background of the first compliments the white flowers. YOu should like that 16-35. I know I really enjoy my 17-85. It is really amazing how much you can really capture at 17mm. have fun with that badboy. Some day I would like to try a nice 10mm fish eye for grins.