• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Do Aliens inhabit the Red River?

Ed Carlson

Do Aliens inhabit the Red River?

n667510298_1040556_733.jpg

n667510298_1040554_104.jpg

n667510298_1040558_1337.jpg

n667510298_1040555_420.jpg

Yup...that's one crazy kitty. It was caught by Big Shanon B...The SumoHunter. Fought well, and just about made me jump back when I seen it. Looked like something out of the movie Alien.

Wow, that is goofy looking. Darren and I had a somewhat goofy-headed channel cat in the boat the other day but it wasn't ANYTHING near that goofy! That's neat, thanks for the cool pics.

That's the second mutant I have seen this year. I caught a pike with a head that was angled downward. Yours is much more prominent though. What a cool fish, thanks for sharing. Maybe we'll see a subspecies evolve out of it.

thats one thing i love bout cat fishin your never what ya got till its on dry ground. could be a 13inch eye or the lockness mosnster. makes ya wonder if that is a start of a sub species.

Some type of trauma when very young is likely the reason for this malformation. I have seen catfish with broken backs that grow to 20 plus pounds, and shaped live a V, and yet hearty as a hog. Just go's to show you how adaptable and tough they are.