• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Grim Reaper Broadheads

Rage-2 blades are the hot item. Way overpriced but people are raving about them. My buddy won't use anything thing else. Get em now if you're gonna. Last year, you could hardly find them during the season because of getting sold out. Probably why they're 40 bucks per 3 pack.

I did a test last year with rage 2 blade, grim reaper razortip and the nap spitfires. I shot a 3/8 sheet of plywood from a angle and out of a tree stand. The rage went in stright is with full deployed. The grim reaper also was fully deployed, but the arrow kicked as it went in. The nap spitfire didnt even penetrate the plywood. I hunted last year with the rage and loved it.

I have killed 2 deer with the Grim Reaper razortip 100 grain heads. 1 was at 39 yards and the other at 27, both deer expired within 100 yards. They fly just like my field points, and they cut like crazy. Just bought 3 more.

According to our rage rep there shouldn't be any problem getting their heads this year. They are doing everything in house this year where as last year they kind of farmed things out. That was part of the problem with the three blade heads last year also. Should be readily available this year in 2 or 3 blade.

Other heads might work fine but the rage heads WILL work great. You can criticize all other heads about this and that and the only 'con' about the rage heads is they cost about an extra gallon of gas more than the other heads available. A justified investment though. Reliable.