• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lets see ur Permanents

Dmon

I have a 6 1/2 X 14' King Crow on crank down wheels. It has 2 30" bunks, Oak cabinets, Sony CD player, and a 13" color TV. Going to LOW and URL tomorrow with if for 4 days...hope I can sleep!!!

I have a 10x20 on skids of course on Mille Lacs Lake that I also use in the summer.It has a full size bed on one end with a closet and 2 bunks on the other end with a bathroom.
Other items TV/VCR microwave 4 burner stove with oven marine radio ceiling fan gas lights 110 lights 12 volt lights direct vent furnace double sink and 5 gallon hot water heater air conditioner.I use a honda 2000 generator out on the ice.I also have a few portables that I dont use much anymore.

Just got back from LOW and Upper Red tonight. Fished Red two nights and LOW two half days and Winny one day. Winny was very lousy two perch moved 5 times. First night on Red my father and I got 16 crappies all between 1lb and 1lb 11oz. LOW was off of Zippel bay in 27.5 ft. got a 4lb 3oz. eye and several around 1 to 1.5 lbs. Next day was also great on LOW with lots more good eater eyes. Last night on Red 15 crappies smallest 1lb biggest 1lb 15 oz. Overall good fishing for not moving around at all on Red or LOW.

any 1 else...
well i am buildin a 6.6x8 as we speak .... i plan on givin it to my mom & dad and then making a bigger 1

[This message has been edited by Dmon (edited 01-19-2004).]

We don't leave anything of carry and cash value in there. After re-considering and realizing that a lot of NON- FM'rs may be reading this, and we got cleaned out 3 yrs ago when for 3 nites we left the stuff there, I took the info out. Some little $h!t came asking directions and 2 days later the door was sledge hammered. It wouldn't be FMer's, it would be the others reading here quietly.

Gadget

[This message has been edited by Insp Gadget (edited 01-19-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Insp Gadget (edited 01-19-2004).]

I have a 6.5 X 14' ice castle fish house with crankdown wheels new last year. Just love it to death. I have customized it on the inside myself. It has two bunks that sleeps 4 comf. Going to convert bottom bunk into a Dinette this spring. Has three burner stove and oven. Cabinets for the color AC/DC tv/dvd. 110 and 12volt light hookups thanks to my electrian brother. Have a yamaha generator borrowed from my dad since he likes to sit and fish in there also. Direct vent heater. Pop-up antenna. catch-covers. Plan on buying the stay-n-charge to charge my batteries. Will post pictures if I can figure it out today. KOOBA

I got a 10'x16' on skids. It has a 27" TV and VCR in it. It also has a cabnit, a table, a 4 burner stove, chairs, sony CD player/Radio, and about 10 rattle reels. For lights there is 1-110v and 6-12v. We use 2-12v battery's for power and we are thinking of adding a solar panel next year so we dont have to drag batteries back in to charge them each night. For a sleep over we have enough room for two cot's.

------------------
AKA PikeEye 300

First off, Dmon please don't take this the wrong way, I am definitely not accusuing you of anything, but after reading this post I have two thoughts. 1) It's nice to see how others set up their house for comfort and fishability. 2) If I wanted to find some choice stuff to steal, this would be a tricky way to do it. I am sure some of you previously have posted what lake you are on. Now everybody knows what you have in your shack. Making you a prime target for break-ins. Everybody, Please be careful to what information you give out. There are a lot of dishonest people out there.

Muskieguy.......

Well that thought came to my mind before I posted to but I dont leave anything of value in my house except my shotgun and a piece of string tied to the door handle.Well only half of that is true you choose and the fact that there is about 2000 others out there that would fit that discription.

[This message has been edited by rmh2o (edited 01-19-2004).]

6.5by12ft. Crank down wheels. Five holes with electronic beepers and auto jiggers on two. 15K BTU Empire direct vent, three burn stove with oven, two propane lights six 12 volt light with 12 volt fan. Three windows with blinds, cedar shingle roof with cedar soufit. Couch on one side with pull out canvas cought above the stove. Direct TV satellite system with 13in TV VCR.
For two winters the fish house was my home it had to be comfortable! It's a really nice shanty but a little to heavy for everyday use.

Now looking for a 8by16 or larger aluminum unit with rear barn doors and hydrolic tortion bar axle.

We don't leave anything of carry and cash value in there. After re-considering and realizing that a lot of NON- FM'rs may be reading this, and we got cleaned out 3 yrs ago when for 3 nites we left the stuff there, I took the info out. Some little $h!t came asking directions and 2 days later the door was sledge hammered. It wouldn't be FMer's, it would be the others reading here quietly.

Gadget

Maybe this explains why my posts have been read, but for the most part unanswered. (ie. unique/extreme fish houses) I guess I never thought of the info. people might use in their reply to be used by nasty lil $%&*#@!'s and their constant persuit to steal. My idea for my post came to me from watching an Episode of Ron Shura's show on KARE11 out of the TC's. It was fun to see what people have done to make their fish house "home". To those who steal, just remember one thing...YOU WILL GET CAUGHT! And you had better hope when you are caught it is by the law, not someone you stole from!

How about security cameras in a fish house? Might help out in getting a varmit.
Or even a motion light outside the door? That way someone will know that something is happening.

------------------
AKA PikeEye 300

i see where u gusy are comin from here....there could be ppl gettin info on urs but I am not 1 of them...beleive me.....just there are some nice houses here and i am wonderin what u guys got in them for when i finish mine........Rigth now i got a Frame...just 6.5x8 made out of 3x3 angle iron....haha and my dad is only home on weekends then this comin week he isnt home so we cant weld up on it more!! well he doesnt trust me weldin it! .....ya its a lil house for now.....maybe This summmer or Next i will build a 8 or 7.5 x 16-18 on wheels.....

i was in a house last weekend that had bars over the windows so....well that u can pull out from the inside if in toruble ...and Shutters that Closed over the Windows..and locked @ night...

for my house i will have a 20 btu heater...13" tv/vcr combo....2 bunks....4-5 holes....i am tryin to make it the nicest 6.5x8 there is!
thanks gusy