• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Do you guys put Ranger boats in a class of their own? Or is it just me

ZEEK1223

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mnfishingguy,

2007 warrior 2090bt w/150 4S yam. duel axle trailer, SS prop, extra wheel/tire, splash guards, 50 gal tank etc. $34,500.00 + tax. Of course I added aprox. $3800.00 in electronics, vantage etc. Please let me know were I can get a similar new Ranger for that and I will go get it tomorrow. I think Rangers are a great boat.

I couldn't match your advertized price of 34.5 but I did get within 8% of it just doing an internet search, within 200 miles of the cities. I'm sure a guy could get much closer if he tried to. I'm not saying any of them are bad, and if brand X is what floats your boat then fish out of it and be happy. I'm just saying that all of the "serious" boats cost pretty much the same, and none of them are perfect but all of them are close, but IMO Ranger makes the best boat for MY money.

For what it's worth, I arranged for a friend ( 04' 1800 Pro-V owner) to go fishing with another friend in his 619 a few weeks ago. Friend #1 sold his Pro-V and picks up his 619 tomorrow!