• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A SATISFIED ICESAW CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fish Toys

I received this from a very satisfied customer grin.gif

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE SPEEDY DELIVERY OF THE ICE SAW THAT I ORDERED FOR MY HUSBAND FOR CHRISTMAS AND ALSO FOR THE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. HE LOVED IT AND COULDN'T WAIT TO GET OUT ON THE ICE SO HE COULD TRY IT OUT. HE HAS TOLD EVERYONE WHERE I GOT IT!
I HAD NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING ONLINE BEFORE AND YOUR COMPANY MADE IT QUICK AND EASY.
THANKS AGAIN
I omitted her name for privacy!
OLIVIA, MN

I do like replies about the icesaw good or bad. The good ones lets us know we are still doing things right! If we end up with a problem icesaw {which is very few out of all the ones we sell} we want to know about it and keep the icesaw an A++ product and keep our customers happy.

Thank you to all the customers who purchased an icesaw ONLINE <which helps keep this site FREE> or in one of the many retail stores.

Debi and Wayne

We do put the warranty & directions on how to use the icesaw inside of the shipping box for the people who haven’t seen or used fish’s icesaw.

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/

I finally got the chance to use an ice saw a few weeks back. A buddy of mine had received one as a Christmas present. Boy are these things for real!! It cut a large spearing hole through 18+ inches of ice in no time. It is quite a product. Saws right through like a knife through warm butter. Very impressed!

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

If you're going to be at the Mille lacs ICE Series this Saturday, I'll bring one up for you to try.

Let me know please.

I also bought an ice saw. It really works great on re-opening an old frozen over spear hole. You can cut a new hole right inside without moving the house. I have been spearing for 50 years and this is the best way I found to re-open a hole. I am sure glad I bought it. The saw was shipped to me promptly. However, I have not gotten that kind of response with a card of Angle Eyes and a card of Glow Devils that I ordered. Hopefully I will get them soon.