• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Video from the Winni IceLeaders Contest

I posted a video at www.fishfever.com right on the home page. The photo on the cover is The World's Greatest Ice Angler Kandi Nyberg and her giant pout! Jason Boser put Kandi on the fish. Thanks Jason. The video is just a brief synopsis of the fun we all had!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Fork Horn.  Welcome to the forum and thanks for the ice report.   eyeguy 54 title fix. 😊
    • Medicine has some ice in the north shallows, but is mostly open. Rice is 3/4 froze over. Should be making ice tonight with cold temps and calm.
    • LOL,  Don't p i s s Carol off! 
    • I have the Helix 7 Ice and there is no way you could pry that from my hands for a noisy spinning round dial thing. ( I was going to type flasher but I know what types of snarky GIF's would have been posted in reply to that. 
    • I’m glad Lavine is gone! With him on the team, wolves would’ve been in last place last year. He is NOT a winner! Chicago sucked last year! They suck this year! And they’re going to suck next year! I think Jimmy Butler would have stayed if we would have shipped off Wiggins. If anything, this trade should help reduce minutes for KAT and Gibson in a positive way.
    • Well, I’m only about 5 minutes into the next show, and I already know the older Judith will be more annoying than Carl was. Yep, show is back in the pits!
    • I think the trade sucks if they actually had the Heat's offer of Josh Richardson and a 1st round pick plus another player...even Richardson and the first round pick would be better then Saric, Covington, and a 2022 2nd!  Maybe I am off on this (Saric and Covington aren't the worst return) but looking back I wish they had stuck with Lavine, Markinen, and Dunn!  Oh well glad to put this behind us and start the healing process!!  hope Butler brings the 76ers and their "Process" down!! 😂  Go Wolves!!
    • My son was able to gain access by connecting it to his desktop. It required 12v power to drive it. Thanks.
    • UFFDA dats close!!!!!!!!!! we are close to the spring lake store iffin you go that way much!!!!!!
    • Not much to complain about so far, must be why its so quiet in here. From the games I am seeing we don't even look all that great yet but are finding ways to win and Dubs/parise/granlund have been amazing. Will need some depth to kick in to be any kind of real contender, and of course we need to find a way to actually score goals if we make the playoffs, it seems that is always the issue.