• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mn.native,coming home from raining Ia.

icewalkr1

Going to Mcquoids on Mille lacs the 1st .Need some info to get into any fish at all.what to use,colors,size,presentation,etc.dont want to drive all that way and get skunked w/o at least thumpin one on the nose.remember im from Ia so i am sitting in 34degrees and rain....flippin'rain!dont move here, you get worst of both worlds as far as weather.Needless to say im getting quite restless to catch some fish through some ice,anything you can tell me will be very helpful!If anyone can put me on fish,i'll return the favor if you ever come down during deer season and i'll get you on some prime Iowa Buck ground.This trip is that important,need to prove that Mn.fishin' is where its at.