• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Auger extensions

silveroddo

Hey everyone, I have a 3hp Jiffy Legend w/ an 8" bit. What I'm wondering is what auger extensions are interchangable? Will a jiffy fit a strikemaster, and vise versa? The only reason I ask is that the strikemaster extension is readily available around here and I havn't found the jiffy yet, just wondering if it matters or not. Has anyone tried it or does anyone know the input output specs on the strike master?
Thanks

Try Fleet Farm if you have one in your area. They stock all the Jiffy stuff and I have seen the Jiffy extensions. I have one but have yet to have to use it. And they are different than the Strikemasters my friends have.

If not, you can probably order it from Cabela's or Reeds sports via the internet. I was also over at Joes Sporting Goods in St Paul last night and they had some Jiffy accessories, you may want to call to check availability

[This message has been edited by walleyehawk (edited 01-20-2004).]

I have a jiffy legend. A couple years ago I needed an extension 911. All I could find was a strike master (without ordering one).
After I got it home and tried to put it on it fit great except the holes did not line up, so with a quick zip of a cordless drill and one new hole in the extension I'm still using it today.