• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Suckers

Brownie77

Good luck this time of year. Maybe spawn time, but not now. Carp is another story though.

I would talk to your local CO and see if he would know. Maybe DNR is pulling carp out of a local lake. I think most times, this meat is spoken for or a company comes in and does it for the meat.

Good luck!

I see you can't use your bow. It is too bad cause I think right now you could get all you wanted below the powerplant in Redwood Falls. As a kid we used to spear them down there. There used to be hundreds of carp on the surface just downstream. They always just laid right under the surface of the water in the shade. If you still need some when you get better shoot me a email.

Ryan

I will get ahold of you next time we go shoot. On average we come home with about 100-200lbs for a full days shoot this time of year. Problem is we don't shoot very often this time of year.