• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thorne Bros Over-stock Sale PART 2!!! July 31-Aug 2!!!

Thorne Bros will have an Over-stock Sale on Friday July 25 and Saturday July 26.

Everything in over-stock will be 20-50% off!!!

We need to make some space and we're looking to make things go away!

Friday hours are 10am-8:30pm and Saturday hours are 9am-5pm.

Stop in and save on clothing, hats, baits, rods, reels... all types of gear!!!

So, mark your calender for July 25-26 and stop in at Thorne Bros in Fridley, MN and stock up on some new gear at cheap prices!

I just stopped there yesterday to get some stuff for a Canadian Pike/Walleye trip I've got coming up. For you folks that are chasing toothy critters this summer, near or far, their selection and service cannot be beat! I've been there many times, but rarely with an eye for the big baits. Matt helped me sort through the mind-numbing selection of baits, colors, sizes, etc. I'm set; thanks Matt!

Oh, and I found the Comida color I've been searching all over the place for; not to mention, some stick-on "eyes" for lure-building. Thanks again!

Joel

I was just informed that all in-stock ice fishing gear will be added to this sale now too! So if you're looking to stock up for the upcoming season then stop in on Friday or Saturday and save big on all of the ice fishing gear we have left in the store. Jigs... rods... line... tip-ups... etc... we still have a lot left in stock and its all on sale!!!

I don't believe the Tournament muskie rods will be on sale... but you might find some Compres back in the over-stock sale...

We already have sale prices on the GPS units in the regular section of the store... they've been on sale for the last couple months... stop in and check them out...

I don't think the X-Raps are going to last long. Just got back from TB over lunch, there are some deals to be taken advantage of. I thought I was going to get out of there unscathed, but about 8 X-Raps snagged me before I could escape. laugh

I picked up a few new Rapalas as well, can't beat half off prices on them. I also picked up a new Shimano Crucial Drop Shot rod for a pretty darn good deal. I have been wanting one of them for a long time and when I saw it there, discounted, I couldn't pass is up.

This past weekend was such a big hit that we've decided to have a part 2 of the Over-Stock Sale!

So... this upcoming Thursday, Friday and Saturday will offer up another chance to take advantage of the discounts at Thorne Brothers in Fridley.

10am-8:30pm on Thursday (July 31) and Friday (Aug 1)

9am-5pm on Saturday (Aug 2)

So, if you missed it this past weekend or just want to give it a second go-around, then stop in at Thorne Bros on Thursday, Friday or Saturday!

See you there! smile

Safe to assume there will be additional items layed out, or just what is left from last weekend?

Either way i am going back to get another shirt!

I'm sure a few new items will find their way over there smile

Hopefully I can get a chance to chat with a few of you. I'll be there most of the day on Thursday. However Friday and Saturday I'll be guiding...

See some of you on Thursday!

Dude, last week I saved 50 bucks on a new Shimano Crucial Drop Shot rod. There are some really good deals on electronics too. When I say really good, I mean if I had the money I would spend like crazy in there.