• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Channels

Brownie77

Went outy on the Sauk River this past weekend, and brought home almost 4 limits of channels between the 2 of us. all form 1-2 pounds the biggest was 3lbs. We let 30 or more go, they were biting like sunfish.

Sorry I shared.

#1 17 fish over 2 days

#2 Fed 7 people 1st day, froze the 7 caught 2nd day

#3 Have 3 people in my home who can legaly take fish so 7 in my freezer is fine.

#4 With my position in the community and other organizations I am about the most law abiding citizen you will find.

Just because 2 gouys caught the fish does not mean they were the only 2 who ate them

LFC and aandrud thank you for giving me the benifit of the doubt and you are correct it was over the 2 days, and I feel it was a great weekend for a guy who just had hernia surgery.

Brownie, I don’t think anyone was saying that you broke any laws. In your original post you stated “brought home 4 limits between 2 people”.

It was just a matter of grammatical interpretation.

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun, and that is what it should be about, I bet those channels were tasty.

Get that hernia healed up and please feel free to share your stories in the future.

Yes i know i over reaceted a little, but I thougth I was clear enough by putting the weekend. I should have stated over 2 days of fishing. As for stories, not mush to share when you only have channel cats to pursue.

Alot of people will put a limit of fish in their freezer one day and put another limit in the freezer the next and not even realize they are breaking the law, and while I said it didn't SOUND legal, I didn't intead to imply that you had broken any laws, I merely asked for clarification.