• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The boat we have is a 32ft. carver.Named Finn Addict. I'm just a first mate. did'nt go this week,But will be out there next week. I should have a report from this past weekend in the next day or two. Sorry to here the fish where'nt biting for you.When you going back out? I'll be out all of july,so look us up.

I keep my boat in the water at the municipal marina. Boat's name is "Brain Melt". I am going back out the last week in July, at the end of the big tournament. I am sure it will be crazy. I was supposed to go in the middle of July also, but I had some people back out of the the trip, so I dropped a day. I would like to make it out there at least three times a year, but it has not worked for me, and or my crew. I stay on channel eight most of the time.

Thanks for the reports guys! We are headed out th 10th and going back a week later for round 2. Few more positive reports from this last weekend. Hope it holds out-Last year was a tuff one for us and second trip was looking bad with 2 17yr olds wanting to go so we opted for LOW rigging and had a blast. My need for some big screamin salmon has got me coming back this year again.

Sparkyabar- we can't be to far apart- I am in Andover as well.

Keep the west wind a blowing

luv2rapala

Report for this past fri, saturday. 39 fish,75% came off the board's with flasher fli's. out in 200 to 300 ft.of water. look's like this next weekend will be nice weather to. sparkyaber look me up next time you get out there. GOOD LUK FISHIN!!!

Sparkyaber,

How bout that- I am just southeast of the high school Kensington estates.

We will be in Algoma/Kewaunee July 10-14 and again a week or so later. If its blowing you'll find us at the Kewaunee custard shop sampling the flavor of the day! Looking forward to some screamin drags poundin rod tips!

Got a couple of new rigs to try this year. Our arsenal is growing-my catch rate better improve!

Well, another bummer of a weekend for "Brain Melt". 2-4 for the whole weekend, which included only fishing on friday. We had down rigger malfunctions, and a green crew made it pretty tough. the two we boated were shakers, and the two we lost were monsters. Saturday was pretty bumpy with the winds howling from the west at about 25 mph, and the waves still pouring in from the SE. Did not see or here of too many fish being caught, but the ones that we did see or hear about were monsters, many fish over 20lbs. The guys that caught fish said lead or copper on the boards were all that was working.

oh, if anyone happened to pick up a next to new, port side, big bird planer board with an osprey release south of the harbor/can, it is probably mine. That big guy/gal straitened out my split ring on the top swivel so I lost the whole set-up.

About par for the course.