• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mantrap advice/pointers

MUSKY18

Tippman, not looking for any specific spots, but did you move all of those fish in the weedlines or humps? So far this year it's been really tough for us and we just can't find the fish. Thanks.

Didn't give the humps much time this trip, and didn't see any fish on them while there. So to answer your question all weedlines along shores or bars.

I always fish one new spot on the lake each time I go. If I don't see any fish I may or may not return depending on how "fishy" it looks. But if there's a follow or two it adds to another known spot. Seems by doing this I've gotten to know where we are usually gonna see fish if they are active.

Another thing is I've given the lake a fair amount of open water trolling and haven't had any luck yet. I know others do well this way, so that's a learning curve I need to work on.