• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pouring my own plastics..how? where?

Katman

I've been wanting to learn and purchase my own molds to pour my own senkos. This isn't for profit of any kind. This is just so I can pour my own senkos and maybe add more to the design for my own. Does anyone pour their own here? Where can I get started? What are the startup cost average? I'm looking just to make a few simple 5 inch senkos to start. Any help in the right direction will be great!

You might try the rod building and lure making forum on the site. I am not sure if the topic has been raised there, but I am sure the guys that frequent that forum will have a bit of input for you. I have thought about it myself, but figured I would hold off a while before I start spending money on that.