• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Girls' avatars

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck is Glenn's avatar shooting at?? All I'm seeing is a white box with red x in it! confused

Where do u guys find the animated avatars and how do u add it to the profile???? crazy

What the heck is Glenn's avatar shooting at?? All I'm seeing is a white box with red x in it! confused

Where do u guys find the animated avatars and how do u add it to the profile???? crazy

I am a little slow, took me a while to figure it out, but it is the dreaded missing image box. It is supposed to be like that. I found mine at photobucket, they have tons of them.

missing image box? so whats lisa trying to tell me? im not playing with a full deck? hehehe. i like it though. limitout got a great ona, as well as dude lake tom, throwin the lightin, i like it.

Glenn...you can find out the info you were looking for on smelt in the cooking site by looking it up on the DNR HSOforum.

I changed my avatar because there was so much complaining going on last week about the weather up north!!! grinlaughlaugh

i will check out the dnr HSOforum soon. your avatar is cool. they could send some of that rain south, altough it is nice to see the lakes up there with more water in them. they have been WAY low for quite a while.

It's a weekly newspaper called the Outdoor News. You should do a search on it since it has some good info on land and lake management. It has a section called Cuffs and Collars that is always good for a laugh since some people do some really DUMB things that CO's ticket them up for. Char and her bro's pics are near the back.

Thanks guys!!

My brother sent the pics in about 6 months ago.

Last August on Leech Lake - those fish were caught about 100 yards and 20 minutes apart. He caught his first and was so excited, but it was in the slot. Then I caught mine - I never let him live it down!!