• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Selling my H2O Lowrance. This is NOT the C color version, it's monochrome.

Unit works flawlessly, has a couple small scratches and normal rash from use but it's very useable. I had a Navionics 2007 card, and also a Lakemaster card in it, they both worked great.

Price at $ 100 I can ship and accept Paypal (I have to add 4% extra).

SOLD !!!!!

H2Oasm.jpg

I don't use it anymore, my boats have both the onboard units. I have a Magellan auto GPS for off boat travels, this one has been sitting on my desk for at least 6 months with no use. I had the charger, I have to look for it, it's been a while since I used it.

I should have posted this 2 weeks ago, I was in DR last week, we were staying at Edgewater Resort on Sand Lake....

They only show the contours of the lake if you buy and use the lakemaster chip.

Sand or Valv,

Correct me if I am wrong, but with out the chip it will show the contour (Outter edge's) of the lake, or does it show a blank screen?

With the Lake Master chip, it will show further (closer details) and depths, bars, reefs and more.

What does it show with out the chip? Does it have built in mapping software (very basic) like my Humminbird GPS has, just no detail of lake depth and structure? Or is it just a blank screen you can mark way points on, untill you purchase the chip? Never owned one of these.

This is a good price on this unit.

Shack,

Excuse me for jumping in here, but it will show the outer edges of lakes, just not the contours in the lake. You can still put waypoints on the lakes with out the chip.

I am surprised that this thing isn't gone.

"hooks"

I would take one of these over my H20c just because when I am hunting and ice fishing the color version eats through the batteries like crazy! I have mine hooked up to the ciggarette lighter on my boat now so that issue is done.

Someone needs to pick this up! You wont be dissapointed!