• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Aug 16th GTG

I am so ready for this weekend, I will not be up until later on Friday, can not get off of work. I will have the sausage and bacon. If someone forgets something I can stop. My cell is 612-366-6422 it is my business cell so I will answer it with "The Work Connection" so don't be thrown off. Can I just say Wooooo Hooooo!!!!!

Muskeybait, I will bring the butbucket, and I found the hump song.

Hope

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to leave today, but alas after driving 1200 miles since Saturday I was really whipped. So I got everything ready today and will be leaving early in the morning. I am bringing the famous Lisa taco chip dip, it is so yummy, that is if I don't mess it up. Got the leeches, a whole pound......yummo!!!!!!

Oh yeah got my thermocell too. There may be bugs on some of you mugs, but there won't be no bugs on me............... laugh

Tami - yeah lets scout out the lake tomorrow early.

Barb - I've got a Thermocell too. Haven't used it in the boat yet, so we'll see.

Patti - I bought a lake map of Osakis - so don't worry. I'll get you a copy.

What was the game we wanted to learn? We'll discuss when we arrive I guess. Sat night was a little fuzzy for me as well.

oh gosh...what was that tasty sipper that you made for us Lisa...??? I'm out of here after noon, and can hardly wait. I am bringing two tiny kittens that need sone nursing....Zena and Zip....wouldn't be an outing without a kitten or two.

You gals are most likely gone, but have a great weekend! Catch lots of fish and have a toast for me,Peachy, DeeDee, fishinchicks and any of the other girls who wanted to go but just could not! frown

Or 2 wink