• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks Winni I.C.E Series sponsors

Ray Esboldt

Just thought I'd throw up a couple pictures featuring some of FM's Pro Staff sporting Stone Legacy products at the Winni event.

Matt Breuer, tough enough to sit on:
legacy2.jpg

Matt Breuer, Brian Jones, and Matt Johnson with a future in modeling:
legacy1.jpg

Dennis Steele stealing Brian's Stone Legacy gear:
legacy3.jpg

Many thanks to Stone Legacy for giving away a bunch of gear at the Winni event. Their gear is functional, tough, and good looking. And, a big thank you to all the sponsors of the event. Without the sponsors, these events don't happen.

BTW - who won Stone Legacy gear? What do you think of it? I'm sure Stone Legacy would love to hear your feedback.

And, to everyone who didn't make the Winni event, you really should try your best to make the Mille Lacs event. The prizes the sponsors are chipping in are unrivaled by any event when you put it up against the entry fee ($10). I'm guessing 40% of the people walked away with something. That might even be a little low. Plus, it was just flat out a good time.

I know, another sponsor plug in the forums. But, hey. You folks should be proud that manufacturers of high quality gear want to be involved in FishingMinnesota.com. You're the people that make FM what it is. The sponsors make it possible.

------------------
Ray Esboldt
MarCum
Stone Legacy

[This message has been edited by Ray Esboldt (edited 01-13-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Ray Esboldt (edited 01-13-2004).]

I really enjoy the Jig Pole Cases by Stone Legacy. They are very durable and are great to have when out on the ice or traveling to and from the lake.

I thought I'd return the favor and post a pic of Ray with his gear:

f9fa4838.jpg

I was able to carry all of my ice fishing gear in the Un-bucket and Un-bucket jr. I like the portability of these things, very nice.

Here's a pic of Matt Breuer, Brian Jones, and myself with our gear out at the ICE Series after a day of fishing and before we went out and hit the night bite:

f9fa48d5.jpg

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I'm thinking over 70% won something!!!

The prizes just kept going and going and going.....

smile.gif

Man, I thought everyone won something, it sure seemed like it! I won some "Snakors" from the Soderbloom company. I just picked up a portable the day before...And the Snakors are just what the doctor ordered! smile.gif Julie won a bunch of Shrimpos, Ratsos, and a mix of other lures. We got our $10 entry fee back in food and prizes.....AND THEN SOME!!! smile.gif

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

Yes, there were lots and lots of prizes!

I put Stone Legacy to the test on Winni, and I tell ya it definitely protected my most fragile equipment.

I put 42 miles on my ATV running around Winni, and I ventured into Cut Foot Sioux searching out some gills and crappies. I used the Un-Bucket and Un-Bucket Jr. and it made one fine backpack that held all of my smaller belongings (tackle boxes, GPS, headlamp, tip-ups, freezebees, 3 cans of pop, extra gloves, etc.). The Un-buckets were the right length when strapped onto my back while riding, and most of the weight rested on the seat of the ATV. It was very comfortable and everything inside was safe and secure.

I tried out a Freezebee on an old tip-up I had and with the high winds and cold it kept my holes from freezing and snow from blowing in the hole. I was impressed.

Off to LOW soon to really put the equipment to a test on snowmobiles!