• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Coke Zero 400

Not much action yet although I am regretting my pick of starting Tony Stewart now, too bad he is not feeling well enough to drive. Hopefully Yeley can make something can make something of the race.

Races like this with coverage like the TNT crew have are what is going to make fans stop watching the races. This is the first time I have been home to watch a race in four weeks, but I don't think I missed anything. These guys are horrible. Arguing on air about how to score the ending of this race was embarrassing to listen to.

I thought they were better than the last few weeks but nothing like FOX. The race ended up being pretty exciting. I did horrible this week! Next plate race I am doing the eny-miny-moe thing!

I don't know what to say about TNT's coverage other than, just when you think it can't get any worse, it does. NASCAR should pull their rights to broadcast the races with garbage like that bottom window taking up 1/3 of the screen, for just one example. There is only one week left of that circus but it's one week too many. For being in the sport all his life Kyle Petty sure knows a lot about nothing, and even less about NASCAR.

Anyone else notice the number of open seats last night? Pretty sad when you can't even sell out Daytona.

if they would stay with that stupid window it wouldnt be

all that bad, but they had to do the regular commercials

too... kyle petty must have learned a new word this week.

CAMBER thats all he was talking about..

randy

Lets see, how much can we pay NASCAR to get the coverage and then how little can we give back?

There are making money and we recieve poor coverage.

Problem is, NASCAR gets paid big for the airtime rights and TNT makes a bunch of the commercials. They are both happy and the fans get the raw end of the deal.

They never seem to give you good views of anything. Not enough cameras? Just an example: I think that we only got one poor viewing when Kyle Busch almost lost it and ended up on the apron and going to the back. I was a little tired so maybe I missed it. They also can't go 10 laps without mentioning the 24, even if he is doing something completely unremarkable. The coverage is not about racing for position it is just a bunch of random comments about who is loose and who is tight..etc...

I was sitting up and watching the race and I have to say that those commercials with "full race coverage" were the worst thing I have ever seen a network do. Then when you thought they were done they would actually cut out to a commercial. I wonder if anyone has come up with a pop up blocker for the television because if this is what it is going to be like we are all going to need one! I am hoping that the other networks in the coming weeks will have better announcers, color guys and coverage of the race.

Tunrevir~

whats creepy is showing biffle in commercials, that guy is CREEEEPY

And McMurray has crashed more people this year than just about anybody...hes the loosest cannon in nascar

Career wise I would rate him 3rd behind K Busch and Montoya but this year McMurray is wrecking a lot of people for sure.

What is worse, when TNT got the coverage of NASCAR when you would go to the NASCAR site to check stats or whatever the TNT pop-up would come up. How far do we have to go? As much as I hated the coverage on ABC last year, I am actually looking forward to it after this garbage on TNT.

Fox is nascar...once u watch it on fox it ruins it for every other channel....

Jeff Gordon seemed a little too happy go lucky when they interviewed him after the race. Where is his passion? Maybe hes too rich to care anymore...hes got more things to worry about (like 50 jeff gordon product lines) than winning races.

Tony Stewart is a spaz sometimes, yeah, but he cares if he wins or loses. I expect guys to get mad.

There should be no green/white/checkers finishes on plate tracks. All they do is tear up equipment. What were there another 15 destroyed race cars on this one? Just dumb...

Good point Lawdog. It is crazy every time they do a green white checker on a plate track and it seems more and more that every plate race has one. All it does is create the big one that everyone fears for the first 395 miles of the the race.