• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NEW "Rod Straps" are in!

Bruce Mosher

Have you ever lost a Rod and Reel down the Hole! Ever stepped on one or wished it was out of the way and held securely in place? The Rod Strap is your answer. The Rod Strap is designed for your rod with Quick on - off Velcro. It attaches to almost everything. Great for Dead Sticking your second rod or just Tending your Rod while you have to step outside the ice house when duty calls.attaches to Poles on portable houses, Permanent houses, Chairs, Snowmobile and 4-Wheeler racks, or cut a slot in the top of a 5-gallon bucket and you have a rod tender that can save you headaches and money! They cost only $5.99 per 2-pack! Check them out on this site. Click on Gear So Advanced It's Easy. Bruce Mosher

------------------
Bruce Mosher,www.icebusterbobbers.com

I have been using the Rod Straps for the past several weeks and they are really nice to have. They are great for deadsticking, as well as an all-purpose rod holder, for all species of fish. I've used them for crappies, bluegills, walleyes, perch, bass, pike, just about everything this winter so far and with great success.

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy

You should be getting your Rod Straps soon if you order them on the 6th. Wait until you try them. You'll like them. Lots of uses for them. It'll give you a piece of mind so you don't have to worry about losing your rod. Bruce Mosher

I think one of these buggers saved my rod last night I was fishing eyes in fifteen feet of water and had a tip-up set up in twelve feet I fish out of a XLT Twin so they have good rod holders but I have one on the pole for this reason the flag went off so I straped it in and went to check on the tip-up when I got back when my rod was pointed at the hole with the drag screaming had a 24 inch eye on the other end and still got my favorite rod.

------------------
Fred's Bait
FredsBait.com - Click Here.
E-mail - [email protected]
Phone - 218-246-8710

Bruce, I just wanted to say hello and that I met your uncle Claude the other day. Turns out that he is my "neighbor" as he lives a couple hundred yards down the road from me. He told me that your "wheels" are always turning and I can see that they are. Those rod straps look pretty cool and I think I will get a couple.

Fisherdog

Bill, Thanks for the input on the "Rod Straps"! It sure gives you a piece of mind if you have to step outside. Atleast you didn't lose your rod. I attached my rod in the Rod Strap to my Snowmobile rack on Lake of the Woods just the other day as a Dead Stick rod holder and after 1/2 hr I looked back and saw thee ol rod tip drop down. Anyways a hooked a 2-1/2 lb. eye with it!

Fisherdog, thanks for the reply. Claude likes to talk and Fish! Bruce Mosher

------------------

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Another handy use is to attach one to your belt. Then strap the rod in place while you carry your MarCum around to check depths and look for fish.

When you find fish it's a quick pull open of the Rod Strap and your rod is ready to roll.

Even with all the uses you have listed on the site, I'll bet a lot of us can think of even more. At only $5.99 for two of them, the deal is hard to beat!

CLICK HERE to see the Rod Strap by TodaysTackle.com

I brought my friend out Crappie Fishing 2 Nights ago and he put his smaller flashlight in the Rod Strap and attached it to the tube in my portable shack.It was positioned 2 feet off the ice where it kept warm and within reach. That is the other thing I like about having your rods up off the ice and in a Rod Strap. They keep warm and the reel and drag will run smoothly when needed and are up out of the way. Now lets smack some Fish!

------------------

If these work anything like the Ice Busters, it would be foolish not to order them. The cost of 1 rod would pay for them easy. Think of your own way to use them summer or winter. Bruce if you are coming to MilleLacs bring 2 sets for me saves me the postage. How are the busters selling? I was at Gander and they were advertising the 3.5's but all they had in the bin were 3's? still grabbed a couple packs its an addictive thing I guess.

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

Frozen Minnow, I won't be at Mille Lacs. I have a trade show to do. I also have to stop in Sioux Falls to fix a problem with a new jig! The Rod Straps are brand spanking new. I've been using the prototypes for quite a few years. I finally decided to Market them. We also use them alot when shore fishing for Catfish. Attach the Rod Strap to a Coleman pop up chair, put the but of the Rod on the ground and then strap the rod about 2 to 3 feet up and you can relax and wait for a hit!
The Ice Buster Bobbers are going Great right now. Everyone can drive out on the Lakes and the Fishing is picking up.
As far as the 3" or 3.5" Ice Buster Bobbers, they are the same thing. Same Dia., same Length, and so sensitive that if you'd yell at it they would probably cry. smile.gif Now Lets Smack some FISH!

------------------