• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

no more ice!!

Crawlerman

Heh. For me for a week atleast.

I'm leaving to Maui tommorow. I'm not sure if I'll have net acess or not. I'm bringing a packed rod in a tube (7' MH 17-20 lb test) for pier fishing, and have a Marlin charter booked for the 16th.

Providing I catch anything worthy of a photo I will be more than happy to share it with the FM crew.

See ya Minnesota in a Week!

Heh. And I am here in Maui right now.. gotta make this quick, it is pay per minute...

Can't fish today cause it's too windy, charter is Friday so hopefully the weather will be better by then.

Kslip- of course smile.gif We all know those Marlin LOVE Nightcrawlers wink.gif

Aloha all!

Just got done with the charter fishing. I got the skunk. The whole boat had the skunk. It was NOT a good day. Even on good days they inform me they only get 3-4 fish a day, so if you can afford it; try to book two days charters to give you a better chance. Oh well...

I still have a pack rod with me and can fish off the breaker reefs with what I got. Hopefully I can catch something that way atleast.