• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

07' Lund Pro-V IFS Driver Pedestal Replacement

Yes it is - I am not sure if you can just purchase the pedestal or if you have to buy the complete base and pedestal? I have not pulled the bad pedestal out yet because the boat it is up at the lake so was wondering if these are the type that go through the base and floor? Does anyone know I would like to purchase a replacement down here in the cities and bring it up this weekend?

Thanks

If you want the best, it is a Springfield Heavy Duty Mainstay Shortie, but they are hard to find, and about $250. Possibly a dealer who specializes in higher end walleye boats can order it for you, I know there is aplace in MI that carries them, but can't recall the name.

It is shorter than most so you are not sticking up so far, and has air ride, and is HD. Lots of walleye pros have used them and recommned them. I have yet to get one, but I sure would like to. Combine that with an Attwood SAS seat and you are in cush heaven. I am getting the SAS seat yet this summer, and possibly the pedistal if the seat itself doesn't do the trick.

edit: BTW I see you need it fast. You might be able to just get the plastic collar, as that went to heck on ours (springfiled basic drivers ped.) this spring, and I just took the collar of another one we had laying around, and it is now good as new... but I want some "air ride" wink

good luck,

I just ordered collars (bushings) for my springfield plug in pedestal. I found mine at

wholesale marine

[note from admin: please read forum policy before posting again. thanks]