• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bobby Bass 33" Wall Eye !!!!!!

Bobby Bass

Good luck and nice catch, might be tough filleting that out though, hopefully you released it to get bigger and to eat....just goes to show that eating disorders happen in all aspects of gods kingdom.....

I wanted to follow up on the post of my catch of a lifetime but I have been so busy with interviews from the local papers. To be honest I thought I had a pike on when she first hit. All I saw was the flash of something long and slender in the water. I caught the Wall I on a home made lure but I have been advise not to reveal it as there might be a market for it and we can all use a way to make some gas money. I think the heat of the day might have had something to do with the dark color and the Wall I was much heavier but had dried out by the time I got a photo. Also the ruler is a wide one which takes away from the girth. All I can say is that you to can catch one of these babies, they are closer then you think...