• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DEADLINE TODAY: Burntside ICE Series!!! January 31st, 2004

Hey thanks! I'm pulling strings, but it may be tough to get away. It would be nice to talk to you in person, I could fill you in on a lot of info on Erie...Without haveing to type! If I make it up there, I'll bring you a couple hours of video I shot on Erie. It'll show you exactly what to do, whether drift fishing or trolling. I'll guarantee that you'll be "makeing plans" to go!! Thanks again, Mark smile.gif

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark, I am going to be at the event in the AM before take off. I have clients in our Sleeper house and an evening guide trip on the lake. So, it will be a busy day for me. But, I will be around all weekend.

I will be around during registration and before take off in the AM to talk fishing with anyone who wants to. Mille Lacs is a great lake and one of the few lakes that give you a GREAT chance at a trophy fish every time you wet your line.

The fishing has been off & on but it looks like the weather conditions look pretty favorable for this Saturday. Looking forward to meeting everyone. I am the guy in the red Guidewear. Make sure you stop by and say hi.

------------------
Mille Lacs Guide Service
(320)293-3287
www.millelacsguideservice.com

[This message has been edited by Scott Steil (edited 01-21-2004).]

Thanks Scott! One thing you can count on is expert help and guideance when attending these events. I for one have never fished Mille Lacs, but for me...Or anyone for that matter, first timers will have proven guides who KNOW the lakes that are being fished. To me that is worth the trip right there. Besides the forementioned benifits, food, prizes, access, and YOU HAVE FUN! (Fun, that's my Chinese neighbors name! grin.gif) I hope to make it out, the events are a blast!

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators
Deadline: Online Registration ends 3pm Thursday-Today!

Where: Mille Lacs Lake - Fisher's Resort

When: 8am-2pm Sat. Jan 24th, 2004

Temps: Warming trend Friday (14 degrees) in to Saturday (18 degrees). Usually means improved fishing opportunities.

Online Registration - CLICK HERE.

Beat the Deadline
Enter Now for only $10
$15 at the door.
Kids under 16 FREE
Lake Access FREE ($8 value)
Food FREE ($3 Value)
Premium Prizes FREE ($Thousands$)
Pro Staff Guiding FREE ($150 value)

Online Registrations End 3 pm Today 1/22/04.

poster.jpg
The Burntside Bash is a mini Ice leaders event also. I'd like to encourage every one to get registered ahead of time so we get an idea how many people we have.
Your entry fee will entitle you to my Famous Fire Hole Chili to accompany your grill ables. We'll have paper plates, bowls, utensil along with condiments for you. You'll also be competing for the Worlds Greatest Fishermen title and awarded a trophy. If that isn't enough we have some great prizes to be raffled off.

Otter Den Ice Shelter
large.jpg

Eskimo Barracuda Auger
smbarracuda.jpg
Un Bucket
sysbackpack.jpg
Stone Legacy Hole Covers
freezebee.jpg
Rod Straps by Today's Tackle
RSside-pail.jpg
Snakors by SMI - Soderbloom Manufacturing, Inc. Maker of the QuickSet Ice Shelter.

Certificate For
**Guided Fishing trip with Fishing Mn's** Jim W. One day stream or small river wading for smallmouth and trout in SE MN with.
Call Jim to schedule a day "spin-fishing" for Brown trout and Smallmouth bass.

We want to thank all the companies that have donated these great products. I also would like to thank our very own Jim W. for the the Guided Fishing Trip. If your familiar with the forum you'll know Jim W for his expertise on rivers along with his great sense of humor. Thanks Jim. I owe you big.

We are using the same rules as the Ice Leaders Event with these amendments.
Species are Lake Trout and Pike.
Only one fish per species may entered.
All fish Must be weighed in by 2 PM.
We'll be meeting at the the HQ at 7 AM
Contest starts at 8 AM.
Must be present to win.

Deadline: Online Registration ends Thurday, 3pm - 1/29/04!

Burntside Laker Bash ICE Series Event Info:
When: 8am-2pm Sat. Jan 31st, 2004

Beat the Deadline
Enter Now for only $10
$15 at the door.
Kids under 16 FREE
Secret Laker Spots Given Out by Surface Tension & Chunky Trout. - FREE

Online Registrations End 3 pm Thursday 1/29/04.

Deadline: Online Registration ends Today at 3pm - 1/29/04!

Burntside Laker Bash ICE Series Event Info:
When: 8am-2pm Sat. Jan 31st, 2004

Enter Now

Beat the Deadline
Enter Now for only $10
$15 at the door.
Kids under 16 FREE
Secret Laker Spots Given Out by Surface Tension & Chunky Trout. - FREE

Online Registrations End 3 pm Today 1/29/04.