• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Going 7/19 any recent reports or advise on location or fish patterns for this time of year would be appriciated. Only other trip was in may and it was during a the mayfly hatch.

Thanks

just got back last week. Had some on and off fishing. Only 2nd time up there. Biggest was 2 29" and about 8 over 24. Email me at [YouNeedAuthorization]@aol.com if you want to chat more about it.

I have been up there twice once in 91 and again in 95. In 91 I got my first 10lbs walleye that thing was 32". Went again in 95 and got a 12lbs that was 31". I would really like to get back up there again sometime. We have aways had great fishing for walleye, Bass, pike and splake. As far as fishing we have always had very good fishing off the mid-lake humps. For smallys try the rock ledges were it drops straight off into deep water. Awesome place!!!!!!!!!

I am going up on the 20th for six nights. I have been fishing the lake at least once a year since 94 and cant get enough. I like the windy side of the main lake reefs along with some wind blown points. The bigger fish seem to come off the reefs. I have a black lund pro-v with a 90hp honda tiller. Swing by and say hi if you see me on the water. Good Luck!

Fig: I would love to talk to you when you get back and share a few things if you would like. Give me a email at [YouNeedAuthorization]@aol.com when you get back if you like. Thanks [YouNeedAuthorization]

figbish we'll be in a alumacraft classic 165 with a yamaha 50, were staying right at waynes. Talked to wayne last week he said they were having a mayfly hatch but things should pickup by the time we get there. good fishing

Just got back from dogtooth. Had an unbeleivable trip. We got 13 walleyes over 28in. including a 31.5in 11 pounder. I will try to post some pics if I can figure out how.

Did well for our second trip to dogtooth, 8 fish over 28 inches and a couple of 100 fish days, alot of 22 to 26 inch fish. It was 5 years betwwen our last trips, it won't take that long for the next one. Will post pics later.