• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

thanks to all involved at winni

logon648

i know a lot of work and effort went in to this event and i think it really payed off.this was one of the best and most organized events i've ever been to.for those of you who couldn't make it you really missed out however their are more to come.i would highly recommend making a point to attened at least one of the next events.this is a good event for the whole family. don't be afraid to bring the wife and kids they will really enjoy it also

GREAT JOB GUYS !!!! good food and prizes

thanks again jay from soderbloom mfg

I "second", the many thanx to all that helped with this ice event!! I would encurrage everyone to attend at least one of these ice series events if they havent yet. Lot of fun!!!! My son really got into it. This was the first turnament style fishing he has ever done, and it was great to watch him try as hard as he did, to catch fish. and catch is what he did, and catch, and catch! A special thanx to Jason Boser, for getting us on fish! and boy were the hot dogs, great on ice. I know Me my wife and my son, will be talking about this one for years to come and hopefully we will be able to make more events. Thanks again everyone at FM wink.gif

ifish2 and I had a great time though we didnt kill em we had a killer time. Thanks to all of the friendly prostaff for all that they did, to make this an eventful time for all, it was a lot of work and you guys deserve a big hand for all that you did. cool.gif To put faces to names was great too, and to hear the GAF story was worth the trip in itself. grin.gif
As the lone violin player in Titanic said to the rest of the band....
"Gentlemen it has been an honor playing with you." smile.gif
Lets also not forget Pat, Rhonda and their kids at Denny's for all that they did to help out, they were a big help in making it a great time.

See you all at Millie.

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

my hat is of to, the prostaff, jason,denny's resort, to all who donated to the great prizes and to all who came to fish. was a really fun time. guess we have to redo the odds for the next tourny, include some more women, hehe. was only 40 feet away when she caught the fish and had more fun watching her. count me in for the milli lac on jan. 24th.

I too want to thank everyone that was involved in this event. It was great fun! We signed up late in the day and decided not to bring any fish up. Hoping to win some of the fantastic door prizes smile.gif. I went home empty handed but Stan won the red bomber/fur hat. He needed a new hat!! Hopefully we'll get to another one of the ICE series events.

Vickie

Vickie,

Wish I would have known you were there. Would have liked to have put a face with your name.

Scott Steil has had nothing but great things to say about you and Stan

------------------
Paul
[email protected]
Marcum
Otter Outdoors

[This message has been edited by Paul Waldowski (edited 01-12-2004).]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Vickie is a beautiful blond gal who just happens to have a darn nice husband as well.

It was a pleasure meeting you Vickie!!

I had at great time fishing. Thanks to Rick and all the Pro-staff!! I will be at Mille Lacs and looking forward to meeting some more people. I will have to try out the new Laker rod I won!

Brian

Well I am going to turn this around.
I would like to thank all that entered and attended.With out you we would not have had such a good time.It was great meeting a few of you and I wish I could have met more but there were so many! smile.gif
I think it was just totaly cool that Kandy won the tourney and landed the big fish.We'll probably see her on the cover of a fishing mag in less than a year...after all she is the worlds greatest ice angler.It was good to see so many families in attendance also.It is good family fun.

I had a great time and am looking forward to Mille Lacs in two weeks.I hopw we can all do this again.

It sure was beautiful seeing that many people scatter with smiles on their faces in search of fish! It was good to see the people I saw, and meet the people I met. Thanks to all who attended, you made a long long day very easy to bare! I can't wait for the next event!! I hope Jim has his coffee and we can do some more 5 am 2 x 4 fishing! Thanks again everyone!

------------------
Matthew J. Breuer
Northcountry Guide Service
[email protected]

BDR:

Laker rod? How you gonna try that out on Mille Lacs, unless you go for ice muskies?

Bring that stiffy up to the Burntside Bash outside Ely, which is both a 2nd annual FM get-together and a laker/pike Ice Series event . grin.gifgrin.gif

The tourney is a one-day event on Saturday, Jan. 31. The bash runs that Saturday and Sunday, and you can look at the BWCA-Duluth-Range board for more details, or log onto www.iceleaders.com to register for the tourney. Like all iceleaders events, it's very inexpensive, and you're in the running for excellent door prizes, as you know. grin.gif Not to mention you can tackle the most aggressive and toughest-fighting fish through North American ice. A 5-lb laker fights harder than a 15-lb pike.

------------------
"Worry less, fish more."
Steve Foss
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by stfcatfish (edited 01-13-2004).]

It was really nice to see everyone who made it.
It was hard to find a unhappy ice fisherman that day.

Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves!!
That made it cool for me!

It was fun meeting new folk and letting A LOT
of you use me as a bullseye!LOL

If you want fun, like ice fishing, want to meet other hard water walkers,'
head on up tpo MIlle LAcs!!

Keep the rods bendin'!

Jim W

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Thanks to ALL who attended the Winnie Event and those who helped, both seen and unseen.

A Huge Thanks - You All Helped Us Have More Fun smile.gif