• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Summer Bassin' (pics)

Took the canoe out about 6:00 yesterday afternoon(vacation grin) knowing the calm waters would produce some great top water bass...sure enough they were hungry!...also a few images of the lake...a great evening!

a turtle basking in the early evening sun:

Frame_turtle4.jpg

gotta have a "lilly" shot!

Frame_P1030637-1copy.jpg

First largemouth of the year!...not big but sure was fun watching him smack the topwater!(released of course)

Frame_P1030673-1copy.jpg

and the second bass within 10 minutes of the first!

Frame_P1030680-4copy.jpg

just having fun! grin

Frame_bass-1.jpg

the sunset after a great evening!

Frame_P1030701-1copy.jpg

Nice shots jonny, I really like the turtle.

You also documented your bass catches pretty well, looking at your watch, it looks like only about 5 minutes apart

Thanks guys!....Steve,Just enjoying the great stretch of weather we've been having.Have this entire week off(vacation) and mixed yard work(one of the reasons I haven't been on the forum) and some fishing....4 pallets of retaining wall landscape blocks(14,000 lbs. worth) to put in yet cry....been putting it off for a couple years but figured I'd do it finally grin...oh well,maybe I'll loose some of this lard from the long winter grin