• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi everyone,

This coming wkend I'll be camping with the family in Hill City KOA. I was just wondering what type of fishing and what species coudl I be looking foward to just incase I do have sometime to go fishing out there?

Thank you and have a safe holiday

if you are in hill city, there is Mitchell Lake just down the road that is really good for trout. Otherwise you have Sheridan that's close by too. Also there is Pactoloa and a couple lakes in Custer Park. As for the species, mostly trout but you can catch these off shore. Have fun...

Just wanted to say Thank you for all the help. I did end up dong some fishing and caught a few trout for the campfire. Nothing like fresh trout. i ended up fishing the trout pond at Palmer Gulch, Horse thief lk and Sylan lk. I wish i had a lil more time to fish, now that I kinda got a feel for how and what to expect. But oh well, that just means I have to go back there again.

Again,, Thank you