• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new toys for my hardwater fun!

Gordie

I did some work for a older couple and did the barting deal and I think I got the best deal. I got a 1988 Toyota 4x4 with the big 6cly in it and a honda big red three wheeler. the toyota is rusty but only has 120,000 miles on it and it runs like a swiss watch. I'm plannig on making a flatbed out of to haul the 3 wheeler and my new spear shack that I just built. The three wheeler has only about 50 hours on it and was just gone over last fall by a mechanic and it also runs awsome.thinking of differnt ways to mount spear and ice saw. then to top it off I found 300 ice studs at a garage sale for 3.00 bucks. I did a roof repair and framed up a car port and tinned it for this stuff.

Come on ice!!!